Wednesday 16 October 2024

I Like Cancelled Plans

 


I really do like all of the above, only with the rain falling like stair-rods and the sky as dark as a Winter's day, I think I'll give the coffee shop a miss and stay cosy indoors with the kettle being put on regularly.


Happily todays Booths freebie was two sachets of coffee ... it's as though they knew.  😀



I did do a bit of a top up shop while I was there.  So that's another £12.53 spent this week ... and yes I gave in a bought a cute little squash.  It can live on my shelf making me smile until Halloween and then it will be a pot of soup. 


Then life would be perfect.  😄


Sue xx



3 comments:

  1. If reading burned calories I’d be a size 6😂. Just back from a trip to an overheated, understocked, loud music supermarket ie. M and S simply food. The shelves are all rearranged and the place is teeming with Christmas food but very little ordinary sized portions of food. Back to online next week for the sake of my sanity! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, if reading burned calories I'd be a size 6 too!!! LOL!!! I read a lot. I'm enjoying the Baldacci series( he has multiples of different characters). I'm also doing my annual re-reading of LOTR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything in the top meme too. I can't stand loud, busy, crazy places anymore. Today is our 53rd wedding anniversary and we went to a quiet pub restaurant together with our daughter & granddaughter for lunch. On the menu were 2 freshly cooked, piping hot meals for £15, so £30 for the 4 of us. The meal was relaxing and peaceful. Brilliant....
    Now a little read of a good book to burn off those calories ;0)
    If only.....
    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete

Anyone may leave a comment, but please keep it nice and keep it friendly ... or you will be deleted. I have no time whatsoever for nastiness or trolls, but differing opinions are always welcome.

If you find you have to comment Anonymously for technical reasons please always leave your first name at the end of your comments. I'm sorry but comments with no name will be deleted.