Wednesday, 26 August 2026

A Shopping Catch Up Post - and a Warning

 


Just a catch up post of the shopping that I have bought since my last shopping post.  Time seems to be running away with us at the moment and I have fallen a bit behind.

19th  Sainsbury's - £43 exact

I spent quite a bit on this shopping trip last week, but I treated myself to a new travelling coffee cup while they were on offer, and some hair dye, also on offer ... which I have still not round to using yet.  The Linda McCartney meat free products were all on special offer '3 for the price of 2' so I was careful to choose three products that were all the same price.  I'm not falling for that get the cheapest one free malarky!! 😄

And ... as you will notice my favourite toilet rolls were back on a reduced price offer, it was good timing as my last rolls were just about to run out so I bought a pack of those as well. 


As well as buying my things I got a couple of things for Alan which are also on that receipt.  I've been picking up a few things for him each time I go out while he's been so busy at the bungalow.

The receipt for posterity. 

Aldi - 22nd - £13.83

Going to the shops twice in a few days meant that I really didn't need much at weekend when Alan was going for his main shop.  So I just got the things that I had run out of and a little treat of a bunch of simple flowers.

The receipt.

The 'warning' that I mention in the title of this post is about the blogs listed on my, and many other people's sidebars.  Blogger in it's annoyingness is more often than not failing to update when a new post is published.  So you may see the name of a blog that you follow on my sidebar and see from the title that it's a post that you have already read the previous day or earlier.  BUT ... .if you click on the blog name rather than the post title it will more often than not take you to a brand new post that hasn't yet been updated by blogger.

It's a frustrating thing if you just quickly scan the list and think that you have nothing new to read, when in fact there are lots of available posts just waiting to be discovered.

If you read my, or anyone else's blog on your phone, you can get to see the blog list by scrolling to the bottom of any post and clicking on 'View Web Version', then you will be able to view blogs as though you are on your laptop or main computer.

I hope this helps.


Sue xx



1 comment:

  1. Morrisons must be the only store that have packs of 4 of the mozzarella burgers - very odd. They work out cheaper of course.
    I noticed that my blog hadn't updated on someone's side bar for 5 days! There seems no rhyme nor reason.
    |Still no rain here

    ReplyDelete

Anyone may leave a comment, but keep it nice and keep it friendly ... or you will be deleted. I have no time whatsoever for nastiness or trolls, but differing opinions are usually welcome.

If you find you have to comment Anonymously for technical reasons please always leave your first name at the end of your comments. I'm sorry but comments with no name will be deleted.