4th - Aldi - £24.13
It's been a bit of a manic end to the week.
We had seven viewings over the week, culminating in a second viewing on Saturday morning, one more first viewing at lunchtime and then three offers being put on the table all in the space of a couple of hours during Saturday afternoon. Two of the offers are for the full asking price and one £5k lower. Because all this was happening as the agents were getting ready to close for the weekend, we will find out tomorrow whether the one offer that we have accepted can move forward as quickly as the potential purchaser has said he could.
Anyway with all the comings and goings, last weeks shopping posts are slightly different. I have the receipt for an Aldi shop that cost me £24.13, but no photo of the shopping. It was all put away or taken around to Alan's before I realised, and I just did not have the will or the energy to get it all back out again. So just the receipt for posterity.
7th Booths £20.43
Then there is the Booths shopping from Friday which has no receipt, as I turned down the paper copy at the till and then accidentally deleted the email version off my phone. I did this shopping after we had a coffee in the café there while we were out of the house for a viewing to go ahead. It's just a few treaty bits which were all on offer with my Booths card. I only actually needed bread and milk.
At least I remembered both of them. 😄
It will be really good news if one of the full price offers works out, it means there will be no more tidying up every time we want to go out just in case there is a last minute viewing required. No more wondering where I have hidden certain things to make everywhere looks super tidy and spacious when I get back, and now the things that usually live on the bench behind my front door, that have been living in the boot of my car can return to their rightful places.
Back to normal would be very good.
Sue xx
Fingers crossed that one of the full price offers goes ahead and that you can get ready to move. Catriona
ReplyDeleteI thought you sold it on the first day it went on the market? I must have missed something. Anyway I hope it goes smoothly and that you're not held up with searches and legalities. Victoria.
ReplyDelete