On Wednesday of this week I arrived with Alan's lunch to find that he had cleaned up all the floors that he has been grouting for the last week or so, a knee aching and boring job but one that he has pushed through on. He had also cleaned up my sink and got it, and the toilet ready to install.
I think the original sink and the modern version of the matching toilet go so well together, and in person they look even better than they appear in this photo. I was so happy to see my sink cleaned up and safely in the bungalow, after it has lived at the back of the garage since the very start of all the demolition work risking damage from all the deliveries.
The porcelain tiles laid over all the floors in the bungalow look amazing and will help the underfloor heating radiate so well through the Winter months. Alan still has the living room and dining room areas of our main room to grout and then he will be finished, it's been a tough job.
We also had another delivery this week, one that you can see in this very short YouTube video that I filmed last weekend.
https://youtu.be/3Ai1PNOplAc?si=4Xyg4gMZRe8xPiHs
It's nice to see so much progress.
Sue xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anyone may leave a comment, but keep it nice and keep it friendly ... or you will be deleted. I have no time whatsoever for nastiness or trolls, but differing opinions are usually welcome.
If you find you have to comment Anonymously for technical reasons please always leave your first name at the end of your comments. I'm sorry but comments with no name will be deleted.